F.A.Q. and SHIPPING
Due to the personalized and custom nature of our product, please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Most items ship much sooner but to be safe please allow 2-4 weeks. Also note that some of our items ship directly from the manufacturer and some orders will arrive in separate packages at separate times. In addition, as we are creating your item tailored to you, your credit card will be charged at the time your order is placed. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We can rush your order for $5 per item and an additional $11 combined shipping. Product will be made within 4 days and shipped RUSH Priority USPS with an estimated 2 day delivery. Total rush order ship time is approximately 6 days, though we cannot gaurantee USPS delivery, they maintain 2 days is typical delivery time.
Most commonly asked questions:
How is the new CPSIA law effecting M.A.H. Creations?
Please note that we are NOT the manufacturer or importer of any products sold on www.mahcreations.net. It is up to our manufacturers to have all items tested, documented and certified. We are in communication with all our manufacturers to make sure that they are aware of and complying with the new laws.
1. I have an item I'm looking for but I don't see it on your website?
We can likely help. Please email a detailed description and picture if you have one to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chances are if you have seen it we can make it.
2. I don't see the font I want for my item, can I order an item in a font not listed?
You can email us to see if your font is available. If it is, you will be able to order your item with that font for an additional charge. Normal fees are between $5 and $10.
3. Are all of your personalized items custom ordered?
Yes, each item is made just for you. In most cases, you have the choice for fabric, ribbon and font.
4. What if there is a fabric or trim that I want but you don't stock?
Chances are if you have seen it in a fabric store, so have we. Contact us and we will try to accommodate your needs.
5. I cannot decide what I want, can I just order the item I see?
Yes, all in stock items are sold as shown.
6. I would like to order more than one of an item. Is there a discount?
Yes, email us with the item you would like to order and we will give you a quote.
7. What is your delivery time?
Delivery time varies from product to product. Custom made items are designed especially for you and require 2-4 weeks for processing. Most custom items arrive much sooner but in busy seasons please be patient as we take pride in our work and want to make your item with the best care. Please be aware that some items ship directly from our manufacturers, therefore, your order may arrive in separate packages and at separate times, with no additional shipping fees.
8. Can I place an order over the phone?
We are sorry for the inconvience but all orders must be processed online at this time.
9. Will I be charged sales tax?
If you live in the state of TN, you will be charged the standard 9.25% sales tax.
10. Do you offer gift registries?
Yes, we do. Click on the Gift Registries Page in the Our Info section of the website. http://mahcreations.net/registry.htm
11. Do you sell to retailers?
Yes, contact us at email@example.com for more information.
12. What is your refund policy?
We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your custom order!
If there has been an error in fulfilling your order, please contact us within 5 days of receipt of package at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately replace your order with the corrected version upon the receipt of your original order. We will cover all shipping costs for the return of the wrong item(s) and shipping of the corrected order.
Please return your item(s) by mail to:
2095 Exeter Rd.
Germantown, TN 38138-3919
Due to the personalized nature or our business, we are limited on the issue of refunds. Please be sure to check spelling, color choices, pattern choices, font choices, etc. when placing your order.
We fill your order as you have directed and can not issue refunds if this information has been submitted incorrectly.
13. Why is the fabric I want not available on all items?
Because of the scope of our business, we have a number of designers each with their own unique product and supplies. Therefore, the all fabrics listed may not be available on all items. Please check all fabric and corresponding item numbers available in that print.
14. Can I cancel my order?
Because all orders are sent immediately to our vendors, we are unable to cancel orders. However, you can try to contact us at 901-230-0587 to see if your order has been processed. If not, we will be able to cancel it. If it has been processed, we cannot cancel.
If there is no answer, please DO NOT leave a message to cancel your order.
15. Do you sell wholesale?
If you are interested in wholesale please send an email inquiry complete with your name, company name and website address to email@example.com
16. I'm a stay at home mom and have product I would like to sell. Can I join the M.A.H. team?
M.A.H. Creations is always looking for new product and ideas. Click on the Join the M.A.H. Team link for more information.
17. What are your shipping costs:
$0-$24.99 = $5.95
$25.00-$49.99 = $6.95
$50.00-$99.99 = $7.95
$100.00-$149.99 = $8.95
Over $150.00 = FREE
18. When will my payment be processed?
As your order is being custom made for you, all payments will be processed and charged when you place your order.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.